top of page

Our team offers compliance and planning services catered to Canadian-only clients as well. Our assistance can provide clarity to those with complicated tax situations who are unsure how to file compliantly. Perhaps you have been preparing your own taxes, and may be feeling overwhelmed by the experience, our office can review your past-year filings or file your current year return on your behalf.

Or, perhaps you're a client who is deciding to relocate in Canada and you're confused about how to prepare your returns to be compliant between provinces. We can help.


Our office provides the following Canadian-focused services:

  • Form T1 - Canadian Personal Income Tax Returns

  • Form T1134 - Information Return Relating to Controlled and Not-Controlled Foreign Affiliates

  • Form T1142 - Information Return in Respect to Distributions from and Indebtedness to a Non-Resident Trust

  • Form T1135 - Foreign Income Verification Statement

  • Form T1-216 and NR6 and NR4 for non-resident rental income withholding and reporting

  • Departure year returns for Canadians moving abroad and assessments on determination of Canadian residency status

  • Client representation with Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) to resolve any audit or disputes

Canadian Tax Filing and Planning Services

bottom of page